The Pachamama, Mother Earth, offering is a collection of natural substances representing that which we want to purify and manifest in our lives. Pachamama loves everything from herbs and flowers, to crystals, coins, and shells. As long as it can be burned without harming the environment it is considered an acceptable offering.
We do the Pachamama, Mother Earth, ritual every year as way to bestow our gratitude, love and respect for the earth and all its creatures, as well as those from other realms like the faeries, our spirit guides, and ascended masters. We give our thanks for the blessings we have received and lessons we have learned.
Through this ritual we show Pachamama our devotion to serving and protecting the earth. As a thank you for our dedication in service to her she grants us our manifestations [if she so chooses].
1. Sage yourself with some of the ritual sage provided. It’s a good idea to kneel before the altar. Ground yourself – feel yourself rooted to the earth.
2. Take 3 deep breaths
3. Tell Pachamama how grateful you are for her and feel it in your heart.
Say: Dear Pachamama, Mother Earth, I am so grateful for the blessings you have bestowed upon me. Thank you for your natural beauty. I have so much love and respect for the earth and all its creatures.
4. Select an offering from one of the selections and hold it in your hand.
5. Next – Ask Pachamama to purify that which no longer serves you. Perhaps it is something that distracts you from fulfilling something that is your true heart’s desire. [By purifying and transmuting that which no longer serves you, you clear the way for your manifestation].
Say: Dear Pachamama, Mother Earth, it is my will to purify and transmute (state your intention). Please accept this offering. It is filled with my heart-felt thanks and gratitude.
6. Place your offering in the pile. Remember to breathe!
7. Select another offering and hold it in your hand close to your heart. It could be one or a mixture. Pick ones that best symbolize your manifestation.
8. Next – Ask Pachamama to manifest something in your life. It’s always best to request your true heart’s desire. Be sure to choose only ONE thing, and be as detailed and specific as you can be. See yourself experiencing your manifestation like a movie, and feel the joy, love, & excitement around that. Be sure to fill your heart with love as you visualize your manifestation.
Say: Dear Pachamama, Mother Earth, it is my will to (state your manifestation). Please accept this offering. It is filled with my true heart’s desire and deepest gratitude.
9. Place your offering in the pile. Remember to breathe!
10. Take a deep breath and when you are ready you can get up and join the ritual circle. If it is early on in the day, before the ritual takes place, be sure to sage yourself before leaving.