As we move through the darkest time of year, hold your vision strong. Allow yourself to see the love in your heart, all the love you have culminated for yourself, and the love of the divine. Let it to surround you. It’s the return of the light!
Do you have a ritual planned for yourself for today? Even if it’s just a few moments, take some time to reflect on the year gone by. Remember all the moments, the magic, the good, the bad, the happy, the sad, the joy and the pain for every single one of them is a blessing. Even when it doesn’t feel like it so much.
If you don’t have your own ritual here’s something you can do, feel free to modify at your Will.
– Draw a bath, light some candles, put some bath salts or aromatherapy in the water and take a ritual bath. Allow yourself to absorb into the water. Feel it embrace and cleanse you. And when you drain the bath, relax and stay in the tub as you feel the water drain down.
– Light a white candle and perform a candle meditation. Focus your mind on the light of the candle. See yourself as the light of the flickering flame. You are being reborn, yet again.
– Send blessings of light and love to all the people you love. Embrace them with your pure heart and light. Hold them through any darkness and pain. You are love.
– Send blessings of light and love to whole the world, Mother Earth, all the creatures, all the people. Embrace them with your pure heart and light.
– When you are finished with your meditation do something creative. Allow the elements you use to symbolize your intensions, dreams and goals for the upcoming year. It could be as simple as writing in your journal, or you could create a visualization board, make music or use your creativity in the company of your friends, family, and social network in way you haven’t tried before.
– We like to create a yule log. Our yule logs are a simple oak log decorated with magical herbs, flowers and oils. Once the log has been created we bless it, call the quarters, invoke it with our gratitude, bestow our dreams and wishes upon it, sprinkle it with glitter and burn it in a sacred fire.
Many blessings of love, light upon you as the light returns! Hail to the faeries, hail to the divine, hail to you – the light!
Love, light and faerie dust! *¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸.✶*¨`*.✫*¨*.¸¸¸
Melanie & Anne